Hello! I made a demo based on the BMW i8 app

Hello I am a person who loves playcanvas.
I was founded with three designers in Korea.
I use Unreal 4 and playcanvas.
You can do things like the demos below.

I saw the bmw demo and created it. Thank you.

If you are interested, please contact me.
realroadc@realroadc.com
(I used Google Translator.)
If there is a problem, I will delete it immediately.

7 Likes

This looks great! I tested it on mobile and it loads nicely. My shop is also trying to work out a treatment like this, do you mind sharing your wisdom/technique for optimizing this for mobile? We are finding that the automobile models we have been trying are very slow to load.

Again, very nice. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

This is really nicely looking demo! But there is one more tip that can make big difference to how it looks, which is adding Ambient Occlusion textures to it, original BMW i8 demo had it.
Which you can read on here and see why it matters to end results: https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/user-manual/graphics/lighting/ambient-occlusion/

1 Like

Wow! This is one of the best car visualizations I’ve seen done in PlayCanvas. But @max is right - adding AO would make it even better. Congratulations!

1 Like

Great advice thanks. But I am a poor start-up. Now I am concentrating on making another demo to make money. If you have a chance to make next, I will add AO.

We are outsourcing company. Suggest me

We are poor start-ups and outsourced company. If you have a good ordering company, please let me know. Next time I have a chance to make a demo, I’ll add an AO. Thank you.

I’ll keep that in mind. Good luck.

1 Like

I use a translator because I am weak in English. I’m sorry if you have trouble communicating. I want a good partner. Thank you.

It looks like you have applied a bloom effect, right? This has disabled anti-aliasing, which is very noticeable, particularly when moving the camera. Hey, @Mr_F, shouldn’t AA ‘just work’ on WebGL 2 now, for post effects (since it’s now possible to AA render targets)?

The default post effect system wasn’t changed since the introduction of WebGL 2. There were plans on creating a new one, but it’s a long term task. I can possibly try fixing the current system to work with MSAA, as people still use these effects.

hello! this is amazing, can I ask you if you we can collaborate because I have a case about creating car models just like this