Hardware Acceleration Issue - Continued

Hey Guys,

Am attempting to place a furr shader on a character of mine:

I have a particular case, when using Safari on my iPhone4S, it is clear that the webgl is running on CPU and not GPU. I researched about this and got a solution for Chrome & Firefox, but this solution to force hardware acceleration only works for non-Apple products. That is, the Chrome or Firefox iOS versions do not allow for this, it is most likely a security risk.

I was wondering if there is a solution for Apple products, that can allow the Safari browser to force Hardware Acceleration for WebGL. I know that there was once a bug fix for a similiar issue for CSS rendering as seen below, but I have yet to find a solution to force Hardware Acceleration for WebGL:

webkitForceHardwareAcceleration {
-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0);
-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
-webkit-perspective: 1000;
}

Hey,

I’ve uses Cordova 7.0 with Xcode 11…

I built and launched the same PC project I’ve described in this thread, for iOS 9, on my iPhone 4S phone and still I get a fps of 3-4 I’m safari.

Why?
Do I need to link binaries to any ios library in the build phase of the Xcode project? I would assume it would’ve been handled.by withe Cordova or PC.

I’m stuck, any help would be appreciated because I can’t move forward in the project I am working on without having a good fps to play the game on iPhone 4S

Please note: I am producing this game for iPhone 4S because it is cheap enough to purchase myself and distribute to my customers/target audience