FREE: PlayCanvas Editor Extension v1.4.3

@whydoidoit are you still active on Playcanvas or Github at all?

ā€œSee whole of asset name in the asset panelā€ needs to be a built in official feature ASAP

Iā€™ve written a CSS override using Stylebot extension that turns the asset panel into a list view. I agree, itā€™s a lot better.

@yaustar would you mind to share your extension? I would appreciate a list view, since the tiled one is quite confusing from a certain point on :wink:

Itā€™s not an extension I made, Iā€™m just using it to override the CSS :slight_smile: LIST view assets panel!

Might just be me, but anyone else using this having an issue with nothing appearing in the viewport in the editor? Just shows icons for things like scripts and cameras, but no assets appear in the world. Think this started since PC v1.27.x. Disabling this extension fixes the issue

Yes, it seems like itā€™s time for the community to discontinue using @whydoidoitā€™s extension unfortunately. Iā€™m amazed it has functioned for as long as it has without maintenance.

1 Like

What features did people like using the extension for and like us to consider adding to the Editor? Please add them as feature requests to the GitHub here: https://github.com/playcanvas/editor/issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes