Enion Online: The Epic PvP Battle between Orcs and Humans [MMORPG-like multiplayer game]

Hi all :wave:t2:
I am thrilled to announce that I have released a new game called Enion Online :tada:.

Enion Online is a browser-based MMORPG that features intense PvP combat between Orcs and Humans, who are in a never-ending war. Choose your race and class (Warrior, Assassin, Priest, or Mage) and form a party of up to 5 players to battle against the enemy. Earn Battle Points as you defeat members of the opposing race, which can be used to improve your character’s abilities and gear.

How to play?

• Move your character using the WASD keys and mouse clicks
  • Access a range of skills using the 1-8 keys on the keyboard

Each map can hold a maximum of 40 players, with each race limited to 20 players at a time. This ensures that battles remain intense and competitive, requiring strategy and teamwork to gain an advantage over opponents.

Enion Online is currently in the PRE-ALPHA stage, which means that there may be bugs, performance issues, or UI/UX problems. However, I’m actively working to resolve these issues and make the game as great as possible.

Share your thoughts and suggestions to help improve Enion Online and make it a better game for everyone!

Here is the pre-alpha demo link: http://alpha.enion.io

Here are some images and videos:

7 Likes

New release of Enion Online;

• Enemies NPCs have been added.
  • A simple loot system has been implemented.
  • A lag compensation bug has been fixed.
  • The ping display has been fixed.
  • Performance has been optimized by improving animations and implementing offscreen characters.
1 Like