Here is the Game that needed A lot of people to help me! it is just a demo, but practice on this guy for a while, and you will get the hang of it.
This game only took me 14 hours to make (6 days of searching and making code, and 1 day to make models).
Edit: I forgot the form on how to play:
Maybe you can share it here as well, because I don’t have access to the document.
- Hold Q down to shoot
- WS to move gun up and down
- AD to move gun left and right
- TG to move head up and down
- FH to move head left to right
- RY to twist head
- IK to move legs backwards/forwards
- JL to move legs up and down
- UO to move legs back to original position
This is how to move the DOOM spider. Models made by me. Ground made using PlayCanvas flooring. No animations were used.
Alright, but the character is unable to actually move forward?
Yes, It is just a demo. The movement is very complicated, so it has to wait. Once the game is finished, it will move, shoot, and move its mouth.