Diamond Texture Not Working

i am creating a diamond but may diamond to look like diamond any one help me please

There are a few threads on diamonds. This one from Leonidas may help Brilliant material

Sir I use every thing but my model is not working perfectly can you please how I design model for diamond for playcanvas?

please sir

Hi @Jack! If you share a link of your project someone can take a look at the material of your diamond.

yes

@Albertos
https://playcanvas.com/editor/scene/1300748

I compared your project with some other project that I found. I don’t see you use the outside material somewhere.

i made two diamond one inner and one for outside can please share link other project @Albertos

It’s the project that you forked.

In the forked project there are three parts of which you are missing the first part.

@Albertos FIRST PART IS TRANSPERNAT

Not quite, it is provided with the cube map below.

@Albertos can you fix this ?

Your ‘newtest’ entity has a disabled child. If you enable the child, does that entity not give the result you try to achieve?

@Albertos NEW IS another object sir

@Albertos I WANT TO know I want to design my model

It’s a complex set up, because everything has to match with each other. I don’t understand what your current problem exactly is, so I hope someone else can assist you with it.

I’m not sure what the question is here. There are two model diamonds in the scene with a two completely different setups. If you want one to look like the other, use the same setup.

If it’s how to do a diamond like effect in general, the thread linked earlier goes through pretty in depth on how to do so: Brilliant material