Crossout type game

Project Name: currently Project: V1
Role Required: Coder, modeller (Extra: designer)
My Role:Programmer
My Previous Projects: Halo fan-game (deleted), CS:GO fan-game (deleted), OP:6
Team Size:3~5
Project Length: 3~5 months
Compensation: None
Project Description: For this I want to make a game kinda like crossout, where you can build your vehicle and battle, except for some changes that are needed to make that a really good game.

1 Like

Interesting! I’m actually currently working on a similar game to Crossout. A buddy and I are building it in Unity, it’s more space themed. We came across Crossout researching games in the same genre. What kind of ideas do you have for your PlayCanvas version?

1 Like

Ill get back in a bit. Got some stuff to do

Ok, I am deciding to make a more either realistic version, or stylized version, and have the game more open and free, instead of so many limitations in the game, I’m also very broad and open with the game.

1 Like

Cool! Considering you’re using WebGL for yours, I’d recommend going the stylized/poly route to avoid the optimization headaches involved with building realistic stuff in WebGL.

1 Like

Cool! Could you tell me what your game is called so I can play it when it is finished, or even test it?

Oh, honestly we’re still in the brainstorming stage. My teammate and I are both big fans of space and different forms of racing. So, we’re looking to combine that in a game somehow. It doesn’t have a name yet, and I don’t expect we would have a beta until 2022 at the earliest. I’m really more interested in learning Unity, if the game comes together, then that’s a bonus!

1 Like