[COMPLETE] Server Maintenance 2019/02/11 12pm PST / 8pm UTC

We’re are performing server maintenance and some infrastructure upgrades on Monday 11th February at 12pm PST / 8pm UTC.

We expect that the website and Editor will be unavailable or intermittently available for around 1hr from 12pm PST / 8pm UTC.

We will update this thread with more information as the maintenance occurs.

1 Like

We’ve been noticing super slow response for archiving (takes hours or doesn’t ever complete when normally it takes minutes) and other tasks after 7PM (2AM UTC time) these last couple days. Is this upgrade aimed at dealing with this issue or are these problem likely unrelated?

Thanks

This change won’t address that issue. I recommend letting us know the details when you have issues like this in a separate forum thread. Thanks.

OK. We will do that.

2018 or 2019 :sweat_smile:

@dave I just started getting Bad Gateway. I am assuming that you just started maintenance?

If we were in the middle of working will most recent changes be lost?

Also how long until it is up and running, I need to let the client know.

Next time, please don’t put maintenance during the day in U.S ! It’s 3pm in New York and midday in California!

Any changes that were made before the downtime will not be lost.

We’re hoping that the maintenance will last less than 1 hour. We’ll keep you updated.

2 Likes

We’re now running our database migration, estimated 20 mins to go.

1 Like

Is it up yet? I can seem to load the editor but none of the data is coming down the pipe.

We’re bringing everything up now. We’re working on fixing a few errors with the editor.

2 Likes

Do we have an ETA of this being completed? Trying to get a comp off to a client. Thanks.

Hi all,

We’re currently dealing with some unexpected issues and slow query responses. Which means the editor is not working.

No ETA at the moment, but I’ll update you as soon as I can.

3 Likes

Hi all,

We’ve encountered an unforeseen bug in the new database upgrades. We’re reverting back to our previous database instance and should be back up and running shortly.

Really sorry for the delay :frowning: Thanks for bearing with us.

2 Likes

@dave, thanks. I feel your pain. Hopefully you can test this in the future and work out the bugs before taking the entireity of the application down.

1 Like

@dave I have code that is breaking now that you have made the changes…

Unfortunately, this was an unexpected bug in a service we would have expected to work (AWS)…

Please DM me with any details.

Thanks,