Augmented Reality Marker (black border)

Hello,
is there any way to use an image as an augmented reality marker without adding the black square border, i use this (AR.js Marker Training) to generate my markers but i am having a problem that objects does not show up if i used the image without the black border generated by the previous link so please if any one knows how to use an image as a marker without the necessity of adding the black border please tell me.

Thank you

If you are doing AR in the browser, you are best off using 8th Wall which does better/modern image detection.

i read something about NFT and checked some projects but i do not know how to generate the files needed in NFT like (*.fset, *.iset, *.fset3)

AFAIK , NFT is currently in a fork of the AR.js library and not in the main repo

i keep getting this error “TypeError: arController.loadNFTMarkerEX is not a function”

Hello,
i am trying to use NFT marker with the AR starter kit but i keep getting this error “TypeError: arController.loadNFTMarkerEX is not a function”
does any one have dealt with NFT before?
another question is that does NFT work on mobiles ?

Thank you

Are you using the forked version of AR.js library that has NFT support?

would you please send me a link for that cause i found many NFT projects

Here’s the thread in GitHub from what I found about NFT in AR.js https://github.com/jeromeetienne/AR.js/issues/544

I really would consider looking at 8th Wall instead though.

1 Like

I have tried 8th wall over AR.js on @yaustar’s advice. Trust me on this, it’s significantly superior.

1 Like

what about the pricing and the watermark i have checked the license but it is too expensive (i am talking about the commercial ones) what features does the 250$ license provide can i customize the logo and the loading page as in playCanvas Organization license ?

Unfortunately, you will have to check with 8th Wall about their pricing tiers.

1 Like