Attach animation graph to the camera entity

I’m creating a showcase to demonstrate a car to our customer and so far many features are successfully created. The only problem is smooth transition from exterior camera (orbit) to interior camera (lookaround).

The first approach is make the external orbit camera follows camera path, then switch to the lookaround camear when the orbit camera is moved to interior. The problem is it requires too many entities to create paths.

The second approach is attaching animation graph to camera entity so that we can smoothly move the camera entity without creating camera path points.
I think it might be possible if we can know how to detect the moment of animation completion.

Is there any way to know via script?

Can you give a bit more explanation why it requires too many entities to create paths?

As for how you can detect animation completion, you can use Anim Events:

https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/user-manual/animation/anim-events/

Does that help?

Hello, Will.

Can you give a bit more explanation why it requires too many entities to create paths?
→ We need to create 4 different camera paths since a car has normally 4 doors. Also, the more entities for each path, more smooth movement will be., this is why I mentioned about too many entities…
And this is why I want to use animation graph instead of camera path.