Hey, so on a related note, is it possible to use an imported model as those collision surfaces?
For example, if the scene is complex (with varying wall angles, etc.) it can be pretty tedious to set up all of those collision boxes within the PlayCanvas editor. While totally workable, 3D navigation and positioning isn’t quite as comfortable as in an application like Maya or Blender. I’m wondering if there is a way for me to do this:
- Load up my scene in Maya/Blender (I already have an FBX of my scene)
- Create all of my collision walls as simple planes or boxes within Blender
- Export an FBX of just my collision walls
- Import that collision walls FBX into playcanvas
- Have it properly calculate the intersections based on the geometry I’m loading in
Is the current
shape-world.js setup for the WebVR Lab project easily adaptable to use this geometry method?