A Job for a Coder & Artist [Original Game]

This game, “The Creation” as it is currently being called, is based on a creepypasta, I know, just here me out, this game won’t be like any other version, its the origin. Yes, we are going to create a game for slender man’s origin story.

I found some games with some interesting mechanics, but i’m unsure how to detach whatever makes the actions and merge them together. Like theres this project called sunshine and you have this bee and your character is always moving forward so to actually move you use the left and right arrow keys, its a bit annoying but it could be useful for a difficulty aspect.

another part of this sunshine game is that after the bee completes the action of pollinating the flowers it morphs into a different animal.

So I was thinking we could use that mechanic to change the story and levels a bit. Like in the beginning your this girl and you have to collect things around the house like rope, pills, knives, ect. then it does a short scene of the slenderman or this girls depression coming out of her. after this scene we could either have it continue by having slenderman kill her and have her soul follow him around, or have you play the game as the next character, slenderman. during the slenderman level you are still in the girls room, and you have to pick up all her vent notes, once you complete that you’d go to the next level where you place notes on the trees of the forest surrounding her house.

After he finishes placing the notes he finds a way to lure kids to the forest by using the girls phone, but only the ones with the most fear and sadness, this part would have to be a like story scene as well, then you morph into one of the sad children on the last level, collect and read all the notes, then fall victim to the depression/slender man, thus creating the story and bringing more children to the forest to die or escape. whitch that last part will be the ending cutscene.

I want to use a miku dance model to create the girl or boy the player will be playing. Unfortunately I have no money and lack the skills and knowledge to do this on my own.

So I’m basically begging for help with this project.

What you gain:

• Credit

• 40% of earnings for artist

• 40% of earnings for Coder

• Popularity from gamers and youtubers

Game Information:

Depressed kid: girl or boy model

Needs to be able to:

• Move around the map / Walk

• Open doors

• Fit through doors

• Run

• Morph to next character

• Pick up items

Map/Setting: House/Forest around house

Trees and doors need to:

• [Doors] Open/Shut

• [Trees] Have notes placed on and removed

Sprites:

• Depressing vent notes

• Rope

• Pills

• Knives

• Pillow

• Bucket of water

• Wire

• Sewing needles

• Phone

Decoration items:

• Furniture

• Rugs

• Paintings/Photographs on wall

• Dead trees

Lighting: Dark, Night time

Camera angle: just above main character

Main Menu:

• Save

• Continue

• Play

• Instructions

• Credits

Slender model: need one created

Needs to be able to:

• Pick up notes

• Open doors

• Place notes

• Chase player in other levels

Other depressed kid who dies: can be boy or girl

Needs to be able to:

• Pick up notes

• Read notes

• Run

• Move throughout the woods / Walk

Credits: however you want

What you gain:

• Credit

• 40% of earnings for artist

• 40% of earnings for Coder

• Popularity from gamers and youtubers

I look forward to meeting and working with you! Have a nice day!:grin:

Contact Information:

Wattpad: AKA-Renegade
Email: stardusk12@gmail.com
Facebook: Kaylyn Danielle Sara Smith
PlayCanvas: Kyoskee

Whatever social media you have I probably have, except twitter and instagram, those accounts i cant access.