3D View in mobile

I have a website which uses playcanvas library to render 3D objects and it runs smoothly in Desktop. But when I switch it to my mobile its not running I mean can’t able to move the 3d objects. No movement is recognized in mobile and it appears like an image and not as a 3D objects. Someone please tell me how to allow the 3d touch action in the mobile. Thanks.

Hi @Mano_Prasanth and welcome,

Read through the performance optimization guide here on how to improve your app:

https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/user-manual/optimization/

@Leonidas - I think this is more of a how to handle touch input question?

1 Like

I think i need to add some css or html in the code to make it work. And i don’t know how to do that.

yes I think i need to add some css or html in the code to make it work. And i don’t know how to do that.

Oops, thanks Martin, I thought the issue was something with laggy performance on mobile.

@Mano_Prasanth how do you handle input in your view? Are you using mouse input in a script of yours or maybe using the orbit camera scripts from the default model viewer starter kit?

So, that seems good, can share your script.js code in addition?

the problem got resolved thank you so much

1 Like

Hi @Mano_Prasanth! Can you tell us what solved the problem? This can help other users who have a similar problem.