Choose Avatar From given 3 images of model

Hi , I am trying to make UI for the game which involves selecting a character before the game starts.
consider there are 3 types of model for the player in game. All 3 images of those model are displayed before the game scene is loaded. upon selecting one character that selected character will be used as player character in game .How can I achieve this ?any reference for the same.

Thank you

Hi @gouthamamin!

It seems to me to be a matter of making three buttons and using the buttons to enable the entity of the corresponding character.

You can create a simple button using an element component only or a more advanced button by adding a button component as well.

Hi @Albertos . I am thinking of doing something like this

That’s possible. I suggest to create three entities with an element component and set the type of it to ‘image’. Then you can easily add images of the characters to the correct slot.

1 Like

Repo :PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine
Can you look into my repo once.

I did. It’s a different setup.

So which is better among those 2 approach ? can you suggest me

Your current setup is more advanced and looks good to me, but it doesn’t seem to work.

Unfortunately I don’t know how the logic works, so I can’t help you with that.

Its just the same method like you mentioned but using script

I see, but my suggestion was more basic without swipe gestures for example. :upside_down_face:

OK thanks @Albertos

You’re welcome!

If you are having trouble with your current setup, I suggest explaining exactly what you need help with so someone else may be able to help.

okay :smiley:

any way to do the following pagination
Screenshot (895)