I’ve noticed a consistent issue where the Editor reconnects/reloads from being idle too long in a tab, any entity reference changes are not saved. Repro steps:
- Keep the Editor tab idle for enough time for it to be idle
- Add a new entity reference attribute to a script in the code editor
- Return to the Editor tab which has been idle, it should reconnect and refresh
- Parse the script from step 2
- Assign an entity to the script attribute
Notice when you launch the application or reload the editor, the reference to the entity is not saved.