What Does This Mean

What does this mean and how do I fix it??Screenshot 2022-09-28 10.58.43 AM

Project PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine

Hi @Nicholas_Taylor1,

Most likely something an event is calling itself that leads to a never ending loop. Are you spawning any objects in code?

If you aren’t sure what’s causing that a good strategy is to disable one after the other your scene entities to isolate what’s causing that.

Will Do!

i don’t think i am

I disabled everything, and its still showing, what do I do now?

If we look at the browser dev console, we can see the root of the error:

In the middle of your update function of fps script, you have a completely new script definition that is being created/called each frame

So let’s get rid of that first

I’m still getting the error so let’s comment code out of the update loop till we stop getting the error. Given the error message, it’s related to physics.

Looks like its due to this line:

this.orientation.setLocalEulerAngles(0, this.eulers.x, 0);

this.orientation is referencing itself so it’s trying to set the rotation of a dynamic physics object which Ammo didn’t like. What are you trying to do here?

1 Like

what do you mean

?

As in, what is this line for? What’s your intention for the code? Why are you setting the rotation on this object? What’s the object for?

I dont’t know

but I can disable this movement script and use another one thatI have

so lemme try that

didn’t work

idon’t know what to do now

If you don’t know then it’s really difficult to help here. To get rid of the error, you can remove that line but there’s logic that is dependent on that object that you need to understand to fully fix this.