Weird code that should be simple fix ... bug?

while:
this.SHX += this.entity.animation.currentTime/this.perfHast_testerAnim; console.log('AnimCurrTime: ’ +this.entity.animation.currentTime + 'this.perfHast_testerAnim: '+this.perfHast_testerAnim + ‘SHX’+this.SHX);

‘this.SHX’ outputs as ‘NaN’
why?

this.entity.animation.currentTime and this.perfHast_testerAnim are numbers?

Usually NaN is returned in case of errors of mathematical operations. For example, console.log('example' * 2) returns NaN.

Yes numbers

It has worked before, so here is the top of the console (ps: actually just removed the fps-script):

Powered by PlayCanvas 1.14.0 b9681f3
playcanvas-stable.js:18677 The AudioContext was not allowed to start. It must be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
SoundManager @ playcanvas-stable.js:18677
messenger.js:80 messenger connected
playcanvas-stable.js:422 WARNING: responseType: text being served with Content-Type: text/x-glsl
warning @ playcanvas-stable.js:422
playcanvas-stable.js:422 WARNING: responseType: text being served with Content-Type: text/html
playcanvas-stable.js:422 WARNING: responseType: text being served with Content-Type: text/css
playcanvas-stable.js:21700 script registry already has ‘fps’ script, define ‘swap’ method for new script type to enable code hot swapping

Logs, that you provided, do not reflect the essence of the problem. I think, you can recreate your problem on the test scene and provide a link to the project.

I found some smaller hints to the problem myself now. Actually its related to me launching the previous scene vs only launching this one (where it puts out ‘Nan’). I consider this be kinde of solved now, but I have found several issues in relation to scenechanges … will post those as well hereafter