[SOLVED] Error when trying to play AR Starter Kit from the editor

If I open the AR Starter Kit project editor then press play from the editor I receive the following error “undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘data.info.maps.length’)” and play canvas loading bar doesn’t move an inch. Happening when using Safari and Firefox on Mac and iMac. Seemed to be working a few days ago however not sure why it is not working now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Heres a link to the scene PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine

Hi,

This should now be fixed. Thanks for reporting

Hi,

I was working on a private client project, and faced the same issue. I still see this error, and I am not sure why the fix is not reflecting in my project. If I fork the ARKit project and run it, things works fine, but my project still show the same error. I am assuming that the fix should also work on my project be default. Let me know if I am missing something, or suggest me what I should do.

I don’t want to replicate my existing project into a new fork because it will be a lot of time on my part. Also, I am sorry I won’t be able to share the project link due to clients privacy concerns.

Hi,

The problem is lies with one of the fonts in the project. Click on the font asset in your project and then click Process font. Then refresh your browser. That should fix it.

1 Like

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the swift response.

Perfect this fixed it for us too, very helpful!