[SOLVED] Error: Fragment shader texture image units count exceeds MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS(16)

I’m not sure … we’re need a repro for this I suspect.
It does not sound like it’s related to the clustered lighting though … are you sure it only crashes when those are enabled?

1 sec I’ll check

It works just fine when cluster lighting is off but when it’s on it breaks

are you able to expand the error so that we can see the callstack?

Either way it looks a bug in the engine I might need to fix. Are you able to add me to your project so that I can test it tomorrow? User name mvaligursky.

ok

Update: It’s Something in the scene I have cluster lights in other scenes (with less lights) and it works fine so now I’m thoroughly confused

maybe something using the depth buffer? Post processing that use it (depth of field or similar).

Not as far as I know would netplay effect it?

I dont think so. The crash is related to depth texture. I’ll try to debug it tomorrow to see more.

Ok

the error is in Scene: OnlineTest

Hey @mvaligursky would the issue be because I have 2 cameras in my scene
(One is a FPS camera that I use for positioning and the other is the view camera(3rd Person))

Hey @mvaligursky I fixed by just turning off clear depth buffer on both cameras

Update: No I didn’t I just forgot to turn back on cluster lights

I got side tracked today … but I’ll try to look at it tomorrow.

Ok

What are the repro steps here? I tried loading OnlineTest scene directly, but running that gives me plenty of other errors.

I also tried “Main Menu” scene and then some Online options, but that gives me some errors too … but not the one I expected related to clustered lighting?

That’s odd I can run it directly just fine I’ll send a video of what I see in a few minutes

also what errors did you get from main menu?

Here Is My Perspective