Rendered White Noise after build

Any idea why it rendered this white noise after build ? it doesn’t happen when running on debug mode.

Hi @Calvin2274,

Thinking it may be related to this issue, here is fix for that if it’s the same problem:

If you can share a build of the app and how to get to that screen, that would be great as well. It’s really hard to know what the issue could be from a screenshot.

1 Like

@Leonidas i don’t think it’s about the assets. you can see that it is extend from the left to center and will change the position / a little bit move while resize the browser.

please check this out
https://blesshk.app.rd2.hk

please also give me your email and i try to grant you access rather than make it public

----------

interesting is that, it is only happen after build, it never happen while using debug mode

Having a quick look now and it looks like it is being caused by the entity testText. Disabling that entity also removes the lines. Still looking

1 Like

Looks like it could be an issue with the font asset it is using? I remember in a different thread that you converted the font textures to be smaller in the published build: Font Texture, Same Size, Same Characters, Different File Size

This might be the cause?

OMG !! it works !!!

it was always disabled. i deleted the testText fixed the issue.

but i would wonder why testText would cause this issue ?

Looks like it could be an issue with the font asset it is using? I remember in a different thread that you converted the font textures to be smaller in the published build: Font Texture, Same Size, Same Characters, Different File Size
This might be the cause?

oh yeah, that’s could be a reason

Without doing more investigating, I can’t really tell as I don’t have access to the project prod around.

Changing the text to english seems to show up fine, it just seems to be chinese that has an issue?

it start happening after the font texture 4x size issue fixed

1 Like

Would you be able to share a simple reproducible PlayCanvas project that shows the same issue that we could look at please?

Does the same issue occur on a PlayCanvas hosted build?