Random chat 2.0 (nothing important)

hello folks,

The guy who has no friends speaking crap imagine or im so annoying :thinking: :frowning:
should I quit doing my dream (creating games) because of this in my school?

What does what’s happening in school have to do with you making games?

like I wont have any friends

You making games has nothing to do with them. Yes, it feels bad and is depressing to hear constantly. However, remember that they don’t control your life decisions.

School is only a small part of your life in the grand scheme of things. Focus on the things that you can control and do rather than other people because ultimately, they don’t really matter in the long run.

10 Likes

thank you that really made my day brighter

Hey! Yaustar, (really weird) but why doesn’t your avatar have the Play Canvas logo anymore did you de-rank it in the system? Also, do you know where I can learn Java? I am having a hard time.

PlayCanvas uses JavaScript by the way, Java might not be useful here :slight_smile:

wait? There’s Java then Javascript I always assumed that they were the same thing.

1 Like

nope, completely separate languages. Confusing, I know!

Also can someone help me make a code for have a entity move closer to the player. I don’t know how to do it. here’s the link.

https://playcanvas.com/editor/scene/1973167

For questions, please open a new topic.

Not sure what I need to check in your project. You basically first need to rotate the entity in the direction of the player and then move the entity forward.