PlayCanvas is looking for a top flight game coder to join our growing team.
We have an exciting online multiplayer game project that you will be leading. Here's our wishlist - see how many items apply to you:
- Server-side programming (NodeJS and MongoDB beneficial)
- Experience of programming 3D graphics (WebGL beneficial)
- Network programming skills. Note that this is a networked game. You'll be solving problems around mitigating network latency and scaling.
- Gameplay programming experience.
- Aptitude for imaginatively implementing visual design concepts.
- Knowledge of modern game engines (Unity or Unreal).
Ideally, you have a portfolio of games you have already made or worked on. We are looking for a talented all-rounder. Can you enter a game jam on your own and make something awesome? Can you pick up new skills and technologies quickly?
We don't expect you to know all of the above, but let us know where you excel and which ones you are excited to learn.
What do we offer:
This is an incredible chance for the right person to own a product and control your own destiny (we want independent, strong minded people!)
Play a couple of existing PlayCanvas games:
Time to take PlayCanvas games to the next level. Ready for the challenge? Apply now by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org