My project can't run on iOS

Like I said the oher day,I have set the resolution to 128x128,it works fine on iphone 8(IOS15)
But,it still can’t run in iphone13(IOS15),I can’t understand why.

I don’t enven know how to use post effects,is that make the backgroud transparent count?
speak about this ,there is another problem,when I delete the backgroud,so I can have a pacage like a png have a transparent backgroud,then my car windows can see throw to my app backgoud,I didn’t solve this for a long time.

Is this the version that crashes on the iPhone 13?

I can’t see anything that out of the ordinary from the build :thinking: and it runs fine my iPhone XS. VRAM usage is fine at 44MB

Can you post a screenshot of where you’ve set this please?

When you say this, what do you mean? Does the browser tab crash as soon as you start? Does it do something else? A video would really help here.

Yeah,it can run on the web,but when my app download ma pacage,then ,it well crash my app.

Ah, so you are wrapping it in a package of some sort. That makes it a lot tricker. It would be worth talking to the community of the software of that you are using to wrap your webapp.

Yeah,I do build the car model in playcanvas,and I published,download this project.And then we add the pacage to our app as a 3D part,so users can use our app to see the 3D car model.
And then comes this problem,when I open then 3D part on our app,Android can runs well,but aways crash app on ios.the other day I found out that the resolution width&height can influent the frame but not as the display resolution,so I changed to128x128,then it works on iphone 8,but today I found another problem that it well crash on iphone13.
I don’t think a video can realy help,it’s just crashed when I open the 3D part on iphone13.you have see that my project can runs well when I use safari to open the link I shared to you.And I have tried to simulate open the pacage I published on iphone 13,it can runs well and didn’t use to much RAM.
Now I am helpless,I don’t know what caused this problem.

Is the app made by you or a third party bit of software like Cordova?

The way I handle weird stuff like this is to delete stuff on the project until it works. Eg remove all the scripts, does it still crash? Yes? Try removing some assets.

And keep going until you find a problematic asset or some pattern.

Thank you for your advise,it’s a lot of work to do.