Loading the same .glb error

Hello, I realized the gradient effect in your way, but I want to replace the sky with this effect and display it in full screen! No matter how the window size changes, which method is better!

@yaustar

It looks like the game you posted previous has the background plane fixed to the camera or the car which works well enough.

I think it should be a 2d background on the camera, because his scene can not be followed by the car, can be dragged by hand, okay, thank you, I try!
By the way, this is a way I realized through the 2d scene, is it possible to have better optimization based on this

https://playcanvas.com/editor/scene/940190

Do you currently have poor performance?

Well, I’m not particularly satisfied, I don’t know why, this seems not to be an absolute full screen

You either have to scale the background based on the screen ratio or make the plane so big, that it covers the common screen sizes.

Well, I used your adaptation. It is true that if the scale is not normal, it will be displayed like me. It seems that the part of the 2d view that exceeds the normal scale will be automatically cut! I may need to take the initiative to change the size of the 2d view should be fine, I will try it later, thank