I need help with my game

Hello everyone,

I started making games 2 day ago and i wanna learn more. but my laptop is not very good so i need help. maybe someone can help me with making characters and scripts. i will be happy if you would like to help me!

2 Likes

Hi @gofkuh, good luck with your journey!

It may help to get people inspired to help you out if you post more details about your game idea.

If you have any issue specifically with PlayCanvas try creating a new thread where you provide steps to reproduce the issue and if possible a sample project link.

1 Like

Hello @gofkuh, I could help you with your project, if you’d like. You could also get used to posting stuff on the forum, since you’ll learn how to use playcanvas quicker by asking questions. Hope you can finish making your game.

1 Like

@DevPlex01

Thank you that would be great! but I want to learn first a little bit and try what I can do. if i need help, I will contact you. is that okay?

By the way, I am dutch, so if my english is incorrect, it’s because i’m not the best in english and google translate isn’t that usefull.

Your english is pretty good. You can directly contact me anytime. I don’t mind.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I can use help now, can I invite you to my project?

So I see you need help.
So if you want 3d characters I recommend sketchfab3d,or turbosquid.
But if you want to make your own custom models I recommend blender or autodesk.
For animations of those 3d models you may wanna use miaxmo or do the animations in the editors themselves.

Now if you need help with coding I & a few other friends I have can help you especially Dev01 he’s a good help.He’s one of the reason’s I’m able to code good now.
But if you wanna learn it yourself try https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming/programming (this course has helped me code good also,it really helps)
Or try this Codeacademy course :https://www.codecademy.com/learn/introduction-to-javascript
I would say that is the most accurate to get you started.
So I hope this helps :grinning:

1 Like