How to set up a static index.html page?So that I can run it if I click my index.html on my computer

How to set up a static index.html page?So that I can run it if I click my index.html on my computer.
Now I click my index.html that I can’t run it directly.Thx:)

I want to run it directly which like this.

I am sorry to have raised so many low-level questions, because I am not a professional front end, and I have not received formal programming education. But thank you for your kind help!

Unfortunately you can’t as the engine assumes that you are running from a server when the app requests assets/files.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Is there really no way?
:joy:

Thank you yaustar:tired_face:

AFAIK, no. I think there is a some code where it loads the assets that only works if it’s hosted on a server.

What’s the reason for wanting to do this?

@MaxmilianLiu Would it be applicable to have an executable .exe file? Have a look HERE

I want to embed this packaged file into the APP, so that it can be run directly even offline. This saves time, because the package is still a bit large, and now it is in the exploration stage. I think there should be a way to work. I Let me explore it again, anyway, thank you very much.

I want to embed this packaged file into the APP, so that it can be run directly even offline. This saves time, because the package is still a bit large, and now it is in the exploration stage. I think there should be a way to work. I Let me explore it again, anyway, thank you very much.:slight_smile:

Embedded in the APP app for localization

@will I need your help…:slight_smile:

What ‘APP’? Is this a different application altogether? Or is the PlayCanvas the ‘APP’?

If you want to demo it locally, you could run a local server.

Try opening it with Microsoft Edge as your browser. Also, on Apple Tablets the GoodReader app will load and run a Playcanvas project.

You might also try so-called “Kiosk Browsers.”

if you are opening a local url from a webview, then you should start a local http server serving those files.

Like webview in my app

Oh,thx:)I will try it

:grinning:Thx,I got it!