Hello! Looking for someone else new to make an FPS with

I found this site and want to make my own FPS game, but I really don’t know how. I need someone that knows how to so these things and can show me the ropes.

Hi @rokkodevyt and welcome,

One good way to get people involved and inspired to help you out, since most people here are already working on some kind of project, is to share some details about the game you want to build.

1 Like

@rokkodevyt
I could help you, i have a 6 person team and we are working on a project, i would like to offer you a spot on the team if you would like, tag me if you would.

1 Like

sure but i’m not very good

what do you specialize in?

1 Like

@rokkodevyt

1 Like

sorry, nothing yet. I just started, and I want to learn how to code. I am mediocre in pretty much everything @Gavin_Durbin

that’s ok, we will accept anybody committed, that’s the gamer’s team guarantee

1 Like

Are you the owner of the cs:go game? I checked it out for a second and it already looks sick @Gavin_Durbin. how did you make a main menu screen?

My main thing is i’m trying to make a log in menu so I can count how many people have signed up.

yes, i am the owner

1 Like

i will make a log in and things later

1 Like

very cool. thanks for letting me in

I can premote the game on my channel if you want :grinning: i have about 60-70 subs

ok, it’s fine now, i changed the name, if you did it before we may have been copyrighted

1 Like

oh cool, i’ll do it then. My channel is EdixorC4

ok

1 Like