Failure in texts

ok, i found the error, i hope you can fix it. I use a play canvas extension called

PlayCanvas Editor Plus
Plugin for Playcanvas Editor to add extra useful functions, like colored model previews, more powerful entity search and others.

I have tried to deactivate it and everything returned to normal, this extension is very useful, and until yesterday, it worked ok. Can I maintain COMPATIBILITY with this extension?

That extension was written by community member @whydoidoit back in Sept 2017.

I don’t think it has been maintained since then. I suspect it is unlikely to be updated.

What features of the extension do you rely on? Which ones would you most like to see added to the main PlayCanvas Editor?

Hello Will, ok, the copy and paste functions (scripts, elements, coliders) from one entity to another are extremely useful and speed up the work a lot. Definitely playcanvas must have this.

Is there a way to do this?

For now, I activate the extension, to copy and paste, I use it, and then I deactivate it to be able to work without failures, but you imagine that this is very unproductive, likewise, it is faster and continues to serve this extension despite the You fail, but it is a bad experience to work like this.

Thank you for your support