AR Camera possible with Cordova?

Hi, I have built an AR experience accessible here: PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine

I built it by forking this project: PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine

I am now following the Cordova documentation here:Apache Cordova | Learn PlayCanvas to try to test this experience on my mobile device. I have the build and I am able to get it running on both the simulator and my mobile device via Xcode, but there is no camera accessibility. I am wondering if I need to allow camera permissions through the cordova build process and if so how I might do that?

Thank you!

I had a brief look at this.

It looks like for iOS, you are likely to need to implement this Cordova plugin https://github.com/cordova-rtc/cordova-plugin-iosrtc

Whereas for Android, you will need to add camera permissions to the app manifest.

Hi, thank you so much for looking into this! I was able to implement the plugin, but I am now receiving the following error:
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 4.57.29 PM

I’m seeing SWIFT_VERSION as an xcode build property in my prepare.js and API.js files but I am not able to find how that is defined and am wondering if that has some standard meaning in xcode? Apologies if this is something basic that I am overlooking! I am relatively new to coding overall!

Thank you

I have found Swift Language version in xcode, however, each available version produces error

At this point, you would also want to post in the Cordova support forums/slack/discord as they will have a much better idea of what you will need to do.