Organization Plan Question

I would like to upgrade to the Organization plan but I’m in the middle of a project with a personal plan. I would like to make the transition seamless. How do I do that? For the Stratocaster Demo project, I would like to keep the team and project versions.

Can this be done?

Hi,

The easiest way to do this is as follows:

1. Create an organization account.

2. Upgrade your organization account to a paid account. Make sure you select the organization account at the top of the Upgrade page. Add the number of seats you need for your team.

3. Transfer the project to the new organization. Select Transfer ownership, enter the organization’s username, then go to your new organization’s page and accept the transfer.

4. Add yourself as Admin to the project which now belongs to your organization

5. Add your team back to the project.

6. Cancel your Personal plan on your account page

It’s been about a year since I’ve done this and I’m stuck again. When I try to transfer to the organization account my organization user name (dawson3d) is not recognized. I’m not sure if I’ve got the correct user name though. How do I make sure.

I’m really stuck.

I’ve transferred my project to my old, now closed, organization account and can not access it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

As only the team can help you here, email support@playcanvas.com