New PlayCanvas Code Editor Feedback

Oh man, I just spent 10ish hours in the code editor yesterday, and when I went and opened the code editor today I could hardly believe my eyes. SO wonderful. So glad to finally be able to easily switch between files. So great to finally have hotkeys like Ctrl+D and Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down. AMAZING! Thank you so much for the hard work you’ve put in.

There’s only one thing left that I’d need before the code editor would be perfect for me: the ability to increase the font size. The font is so small currently that I’ve had to take to opening the code editor in a separate browser just so that I can zoom in on the code editor (I usually work in Chrome, and Chrome zooms for the whole domain–and I don’t want to zoom the test launch).

Any chance we could get just a simple ‘Increase/Decrease’ font size option in one of the top menus?

Thanks so much for the work you folks do! PlayCanvas is awesome!

3 Likes

Hey I’m glad you like the new code editor! Yeah font size is in our todo list along with some other user preferences.

1 Like

Awesome! : -) Can’t wait!

Hello :slight_smile:

You can now change the font size and some other preferences via Edit->Preferences.

2 Likes

You guys are amazing! Thank you!