Engine Release Notes v0.208
We now add "good first PR" label to issues on github that we believe is a good place to start contributing to the engine.
- Added Transform Feedback support. It allows to modify vertex buffers using shaders and preserve the changes in another buffer. (WebGL 2.0)
- Added 3D Textures support (WebGL 2.0)
- Normal Matrix is now cached, reducing number of matrix operations for entities with model components.
GraphicsDevice.setDepthFunc to specify depth test comparison function. And is set to
LEQUAL by default.
- Added Separate Alpha Blend, allowing to set different blend function to alpha channel.
- Added two new blending modes
MAX. (WebGL 2.0)
- Entity and GraphNode now accepts first argument as name of a node. (thanks for PR #845 by @aiab_animech)
- Improved example in README.md to be full html file code.
- Updated README.md and CONTRIB.md to mention "good first PR" label for new contributors.
- [FIX] stencil and read/writeMask to material, instead of only
- [FIX] collision component to use default halfExtents if none been provided when adding component without arguments.
preferWebGl2 to be optional for GraphicsDevice constructor.
LightComponent properties: color, cookieOffset and cookieScale used to not recalculate if same
Vec2 been set to properties.
- [DOCS] added for